Lancaster County has an abundance of history, and we love to bring that history to your home. These shelves are handcrafted by local Amish artisans from genuine reclaimed barn wood from real working barns. Each shelf has variations that makes it unique! Each imperfection, including nails, nail holes, tool marks, color variations, and saw cuts, make each shelf truly one of a kind. Our Reclaimed Barn Joist shelves are available in Natural (no stain, unfinished), Clear Coat (sealed with a furniture-grade clear coat), and Rustic Brown (stained in our Rustic Brown color). Our Floating Bookshelf boasts ample space with five total 11” deep shelves. Each shelf is 2.5” thick solid wood and has a weight capacity of 75 pounds, when mounted properly into studs. Brackets for the Floating Bookshelf must be mounted into studs.
- This Floating Bookshelf is available in 3 widths – 48”, 60” or 72”, and comes with two handmade metal brackets.
- The brackets used to create the bookshelf are 72” tall and include 5 sets of tabs – each set of tabs holds one shelf.
- The tabs each measure 7” out from the wall.
- Each 72” bracket weighs about 15 pounds and must be mounted into studs.
- All hardware and installation instructions are included.
Our Floating Bookshelf is a Made to Order item. The lead time for MTO shelves is 3-4 weeks. Please see other important information on our Made to Order page!