This is a Made To Order listing
Please read the important information on our Made To Order page before proceeding!
Made To Order shelves are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Shelves are sold individually.
Our Made To Order Modern Hardwood Unfinished White Oak Shelves with Low Profile Brackets are 11″ deep. These floating look shelves create the perfect place for your dishes, dinnerware or small kitchen appliances. Our Modern Hardwood unfinished white oak shelves are a great option if you are looking for a light, all natural wood shelf with no stain or finish. This is also the perfect shelf if you are looking to stain match to your existing floors, cabinets or furniture on site!
Our sturdy Low Profile bracket option gives you the look of a floating shelf, but with the support of a thick and sturdy metal bracket that is mounted into studs with (2) 2.5″ lag bolts (see pictures). The brackets must be installed into studs.
The backs of these shelves are routed for standard stud spacing. The brackets will hit studs that are 16″ apart on center, centered on the shelf. This allows the shelf to sit flush against the wall. We are able to rout at specific locations for your stud placement at no extra charge, but these routs must be approved and noted in the Special Instructions section when you place your order. If you need unique rout locations, please contact us before ordering!
- The shelves are sold individually. Brackets and mounting hardware are included.
- Choose the length you need from the drop down. If there is a size you need that is not included in the drop down options, please contact us!
- Each shelf is 2″ thick (nominal)
- Our Low Profile Brackets can support up to 50 lbs per bracket, when installed into studs as required. Installation instructions are included.
- Your order will go directly to our Amish partners as soon as it is placed. If you have questions or need specific rout locations or custom dimensions, please contact us before placing your order. strong>Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- The lead time for Made To Order shelves is 3-4 weeks.
Please remember!If you need specific rout locations, specific lengths or depths, please contact us for approval. Once approved, please be sure to enter the rout locations in a note in the Special Instructions section at checkout. If your rout locations are not approved or are not included when your order is placed, your shelves may be made to incorrect specifications.
An important note: Like any standard wood furniture, shelves are sometimes made of more than one piece of wood glued together to obtain a particular depth. This prevents warping or bowing of deeper shelves. Often there will be varying grain patterns and character on each shelf. All natural grain patterns may vary from shelf to shelf. Please see examples of this in the product pictures. They are each unique and beautiful, making your Made To Order shelves one of a kind!
Do you need corner or alcove shelves? Contact us with your needs!