This is a Made To Order listing
Please read the important information on our Made To Order page before proceeding!
Made To Order shelves are nonreturnable and nonrefundable. Shelves are sold individually.
Our Made To Order Chunky Floating Shelves are available in 7″ or 8″ deep, making them the perfect place to store plants, picture frame and other accent decor! Comprised of 100% genuine reclaimed barnwood, these shelves add a rustic, countryside charm to any space in your home. Each of these shelves is sold individually. As these shelves are crafted from genuine reclaimed barn wood, each shelf is unique in color tone and character! Saw marks, tool marks, nails, nail holes and weathering are just some of the character elements that can be expected on each unique piece!
Flush mount brackets slide together easily and allow the shelves to support up to 20 pounds. The backs of our chunky floating shelves are routed to ensure the shelves rest flush against your wall – giving you a true modern floating look. The brackets can be installed with the provided drywall anchors, or directly into studs!
The backs of these shelves are routed for standard stud spacing. The brackets will hit studs that are 16″ apart on center, centered on the shelf. This allows the shelf to sit flush against the wall. We are able to rout at specific locations for your stud placement at no extra charge, but these routs must be approved and noted in the Special Instructions section when you place your order. If you need unique rout locations, please contact us before ordering!
- The shelves are sold individually. Flush mount floating brackets and mounting hardware are included.
- Choose the length you need from the drop down. If there is a size you need that is not included in the drop down options, please contact us!
- Each shelf is 3″ thick (nominal)
- Your order will go directly to our Amish partners as soon as it is placed. If you have questions or need specific rout locations or custom dimensions, please contact us before placing your order. Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- The lead time for Made To Order shelves is 3-4 weeks.
Please remember!If you need specific rout locations, specific lengths or depths, please contact us for approval. Once approved, please be sure to enter the rout locations in a note in the Special Instructions section at checkout
If your rout locations are not approved or are not included when your order is placed, your shelves may be made to incorrect specifications.
Do you need corner or alcove shelves? Contact us with your needs!