Sourced from real working barns, our Reclaimed Barn Plank shelves are truly one of a kind. Each shelf has unique variations of tool marks, nails, nail holes, saw cuts, colors, and weathering from decades of use as barn flooring. These shelves are handcrafted in Lancaster County, PA by local Amish artisans and are available in Natural (unfinished) or Clear Coat (finished using furniture-grade clear coat). Our Floating Bookshelf boasts ample space with five total 11” deep shelves. Each shelf is 2” thick solid wood and has a weight capacity of 75 pounds, when mounted properly into studs. Brackets for the Floating Bookshelf must be mounted into studs.
- This Floating Bookshelf is available in 3 widths – 48”, 60” or 72”, and comes with two handmade metal brackets.
- The brackets used to create the bookshelf are 72” tall and include 5 sets of tabs – each set of tabs holds one shelf.
- The tabs each measure 7” out from the wall.
- Each 72” bracket weighs about 15 pounds and must be mounted into studs.
- All hardware and installation instructions are included.
Our Floating Bookshelf is a Made to Order item. The lead time for MTO shelves is 3-4 weeks. Please see other important information on our Made to Order page!