Our line of reclaimed barn beam shelves are handcrafted in Lancaster County, PA by local Amish artisans. Each shelf comes directly from being used in a real, working barns for many decades. Every saw mark, nail hole, color variation, and tool mark is a marker of a unique, one of a kind shelf! Available in Natural (no stain, unfinished) and Clear Coat (sealed with a furniture-grade clear coat), these shelves will bring rustic charm into your space. Our Floating Bookshelf boasts ample space with five total 11” deep shelves. Each shelf is 3” thick solid wood and has a weight capacity of 75 pounds, when mounted properly into studs. Brackets for the Floating Bookshelf must be mounted into studs.
- This Floating Bookshelf is available in 3 widths – 48”, 60” or 72”, and comes with two handmade metal brackets.
- The brackets used to create the bookshelf are 72” tall and include 5 sets of tabs – each set of tabs holds one shelf.
- The tabs each measure 7” out from the wall.
- Each 72” bracket weighs about 15 pounds and must be mounted into studs.
- All hardware and installation instructions are included.
Our Floating Bookshelf is a Made to Order item. The lead time for MTO shelves is 3-4 weeks. Please see other important information on our Made to Order page!